- High quality PLA filament for your 3D printer
- 1.75 mm diameter, PLA filament, 1 Kg (2.2 lbs) net weight
- Compatible with any 3D printer that use 1.75mm diameter filament
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 180℃ - 215℃
- Dimensional Tolerance: +/- 0.02mm
About Creality Shop
Creality R&D investments in 3d printing cover FDM/Resin 3D printers, 3D Scanners, Filaments, Resin, as well as 3D Printed drones and robots that back up STEAM education.
Creality.shop is the official online shop Creality3D Official's online retailer in EUROPE, Mainly selling RESIN 3D Printers, Resin for 3D Printers, FDM 3D printers, PLA Filament, and 3D Printing Accessories/Parts.
We provide excellent customer service and after-sales service. Any pre-sales or after-sales questions can email us: email@example.com, we will provide you with professional answers, and professional technical support services
We hope our products will enable you to turn your ideas into reality no matter you are an engineer, a hobbyist or a student.
Our Sale History
Our products are all certified to CE, FCC, and ROHS standards, have exported to more than 192 countries including, but not limited to France, the United States of America, Australia, Russia, the United Kingdom, Germany, Singapore, Egypt, and India, bringing technological innovation to all walks of life.
In terms of retail sales value in 2021. The sales of similar products rank among the top three in the 3d Printer industry. Every time before we ship overseas, we will conduct strict quality inspections to minimize the defect rate.
We are not only committed to providing customers with the best 3D printer but also committed to providing you with the best 3D printer service.
Hope our 3d Printers and service can bring your life satisfaction and convenience.
Frankfurt Warehouse, Germany
Liege Warehouse, Belgium
Paris Warehouse, France
- Al seleccionar una opción se actualiza toda la página.
- Presiona la tecla de espacio y luego las teclas de flecha para seleccionar una opción.
- Utiliza las flechas izquierda/derecha para navegar por la presentación o deslízate hacia la izquierda/derecha si usas un dispositivo móvil